Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beethoven Symphony no.5

I went to see my course mate’s wind orchestra last Saturday. I really surprise that one of the songs they played is Beethoven Symphony no.5, it’s one of my favorite songs!!! Man, I really excited that night. I never see an orchestra plays this song and this band only includes all the winds and brass instruments. At first, I wonder how they going to play this song without any string instruments. But finally, they did surprise me!! The conductor is came from Taiwan and he is a very talented young man, and frankly speaking, he looks similar with my another course mate! Haha…

I like this song very much as the first rhythms of this song is “short-short-short-long”. As the conductor said, the rhythms show the rhythms of our lives. Once you listen to this song, your heartbeat will dance with the rhythms. Your heart will beats faster when it reaches climates and your heart will beats slower when after the climates.



Here I post a video clip of this song which I downloaded from youtube. The conductor named Karajan, who very famous around world. I don’t know where he came from and I don’t know his details actually, I just know about him from youtube. Hehe… He is looks like Beethoven if he keeps his hair long. Haha… I like the way he conduct the song, as he looks funny, with white hair, an old man but powerful and full of expressions… This band is an old man band as every player are old man, I can even notice a man with a half round moon shape spectacle, like the Prof. Dumbledore in the Harry Potter!! Well, I can’t see any ladies inside the band. And all of them are very skillful and experienced. I really appreciate them.

Well, if you are really interested in Beethoven’s song, go buy his album and remember to borrow me ya… Hehe…

2 comments:

Reene said...

i noticed his left hand very 'gek' leh..the conductor i mean la..

Anonymous said...

ah boy,

wanna tell u...
尤钧到此一游!